Simple becomes a new fashion trend in today. I have some minimal items that able to wear everyday to show you. Plus a small how to dress minimal but still stylish with friendly-price.
When the Haute Couture is dying, we are getting back to basic! You’ve probably heard of minimalist fashion- it is defined by one major principle: keep it simple! Fewer pieces, not too flashy and functional.
A website No Side Bar has given the definition of minimalist fashion
Having a minimal approach to fashion means that you approach your closet with intentionality, not aiming for the largest (or smallest) number of things. Rather, your aim is a wardrobe that fits your lifestyle, and is filled with high-quality pieces you absolutely love that will, hopefully, last years.No Side Bar
The trick to making minimal outfits look elevated is following a few key rules.
- Look at the silhouettes. For example box cuts,shift and A-line or straight silhouettes.
- Don’t be afraid of the color. Bold solid colors like fuchsia and chartreuse can easily fit within a minimalist wardrobe.
- Keep it simple and white T-shirt is your bestfriend It can surprisingly give you different looks depending on the cut.
- Come with a few accessories Adding one or two pieces—like simple white gold necklace or flat-top sunglasses. Believe me, it adds dimension to your outfit without feeling too overdone.
- Girly or sporty? determineyour style by the shoes Natural color flats and white sneakers go with everything Girly or sporty?Since you have theses two items, you don’t need to be worried about the shoes anymore
Minimalist fashion saves a lot of time in the closet! stay simple, keep it casual and have fun even a bare minimum amount of clothing in your closet. Simplicity is the key remember that!
I’d love to recommend some articles A Definitive Guide to Minimalist Fashion by No Side Bar. I found it very useful and good to read. And Minimalist Fashion Tips: ELEVATED BASICS by The Lifestyle Files.
Next week I show you what is the Capsule Wardrobe? Stay tune! and see you next week. Enjoy Minimalists !!!