Get tired of a hype lifestyle? There are many unnecessary things in your life? Let’s discover the minimalism world together and find the essential simplicity of our life.
Minimal lifestyle is not for everybody. However, in this chaotic world, we are feeling that call — the desiring to have less, to spend less, and to need less.
After I read a book by Marie Kondo, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, brought minimalism to the mainstream, and successfully convinced me to be a minimalist. I would love to share with you guys 5 benefits of the minimalism.
- Minimalist helps you save money. Since I started, obviously my financial have been getting better. How? It is pretty straightforward, instead of purchasing unnecessary items, I decided to keep the money and invested in something else. For example, I stopped subscribing monthly magazine and paid for premium Grammarly. Now I can correct my work professionally.
- Minimalist gives you more time. “I don’t have enough time”, “I wish I could have more than 24 hours in a day”. It is what I have heard recently. How many people genuinely consider and look at what they are spending their time doing? When you spend less time on window shopping or trying unsuccessfully to keep up with the decoring fancy-looking bedroom. You will absolutely have more time to spend with your family or focus on learning new skill.
- Minimalist brings true joy in life. After you spend less time with unnecessary things, you get more time, and you can productively concentrate what you need, what is your passion and what is the goal of life.
- Minimalist creates peaceful. The entire minimalist lifestyle promotes individuality and self simplicity. If you can remove yourself from the incessant desire for more then– life will bring you back the peaceful.
- Minimalist changes your life. After you have less focus on material possessions, purchase most books on Kindle unless you love it and you have time more to discovering yourself. The positive result of being the minimalist will offer your new life, new quality habits, new perspective with a growth mindset and it makes you become a person who has full of happiness unexpectedly.
I strongly believe that minimalism offers you pros more than cons. As my life an example, it does works, all my life have enormously changed in a good way. I got positive energy, peace mind and produced many of productive projects.
I also include the link of minimalist handbook, please feel free to check it out: https://www.lifestorage.com/blog/organization/how-to-live-minimally/.
I would love to know about all you guys opinion and how minimalism inspires you. Please comment down below!
- Gardner, Brian. “Why Minimalism Is a Better Way of Life.” No Sidebar, 15 June 2018, nosidebar.com/why-minimalism/.
- Cohen, Sasha, et al. “5 Life-Giving Truths From Years of Living with Less.” Becoming Minimalist, 17 Mar. 2017, www.becomingminimalist.com/5-years-of-better/.
- Chan, Jennifer, and Jennifer Chan. “A Minimalist Lifestyle – Featured Stories – Medium.” Medium.com, Medium, 9 July 2018, medium.com/s/story/a-minimalist-lifestyle-6c2872c28473.